Friday, May 8, 2009

Drumroll please...

I know! Who knew Facer's (well at least Nita and Burnetts genes) could produce girls, we are very pleased with ourselves! So yeah, very exciting news and now the name game begins as well as thinking of buying tons of cute girl clothes cause let's be honest, it's about 100 times more fun to buy girl clothes than boys. It was funny cause this morning before we went in, we were like, last chance guess...what do you think? Ryan said girl and I was like yeah, totally girl. It was fun to be right about that although either way it would have been awesome. Hopefully there is not a penis hiding somewhere in there or else we'll get a big surprise. Oliver will be so excited to have a little girl to love, he is totally a sister's brother, just like mine:) Picking names is SO HARD for me so wish me luck to find that perfect name for a girl with Oliver's face:) Wouldn't it just be so darling to see a little blonde curly haired Ryan look alike. I cannot wait. Everything else also looked good, blessings blessings. I want to snuggle her now. Well maybe not now, scary.

15 comments:

Jared said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you. Good thing Ollie is so tender! He'll be an awesome big brother for that little sister of his. Just what she will need during all those growing up years!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see her little face. I love that we have so many siblings, there are going to be new babies non-stop for the next 15-20 years!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! You will have a blast with a girl. And yes they are so fun to buy for. I am having a hard time keeping myself in the boy section when trying to pick out things for the baby . I somehow always find my way back to the little girl section. I think girl names are way more easy--good luck thinking of the perfect one :)

Malerie said...

hooray! Oh, i love little girls. and yes, awesome that ollie will be a big bro to that little girl. She will be the luckiest!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

CONGRATS!!!! Oh my goodness that is sooo exciting!

Amanda said...

so excited :)

p.s. don't buy too many clothes because you literally will have boxes coming from me.

andrea said...

SO exciting! The only problem is she is going to be so beautiful you will have your hands full later! It is so crazy thinking of you having a little girl :) I already love her tons! I have the same problem with names, you will think of something amazing I am sure.

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see her.

Bean said...

YES!!!! SO perfect, congrats!! Go nuts shopping sweetcheeks, I'm so happy for you

Lindsay said...

So happy for you. Super cool!!

Darcey said...

YAY! scott and i are SO happy for you guys! this baby girl is gonna be born into one awesome fam :)

monica said...

Girl stuff is WAY more fun to buy (I'm glad I got to get it all out of my system when James was Abby)! We're so excited for you guys. What a lucky little girl.

The Cooks said...

Yeah for a girl!! She is going to be beautiful!

Allison said...

Congrats, that is so exciting. Girls are definitely different than boys but it's so fun to experience both.

Jen R. said...

I'm so glad you're getting a little girl!!!! It's completely amazing. And I'm getting a boy now!