Wednesday, May 20, 2009

America doesn't know how to sing

Ok so really I am totally shocked. How did Adam Lambert NOT win American Idol, are you serious? Sure, Chris is a nice guy and has a good voice but Adam has a phenomenal voice. Basically it's clear that Adam was a little over some people's heads, he is a little eccentric. But seriously it should be about who has the best voice, I am sad for Adam. I haven't been hardcore for anyone but I just assumed Adam would take it cause it was so obvious that his voice was superior. Even in their last Queen song, you almost felt bad for Chris next to Adam because he is such a power house and has such range. And girls, he is MARRIED so let's not just vote for someone based on how well they can fit into a boy band, calm yourselves. Ok that's all for now. Just had to voice the injustice of it all.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i love how passionate you get over your reality shows :)
i get like that too, but its usually over non-reality shows and fictional characters so i'm not really ever justified haha.

kelleyplus said...

I am agreeing with you on this one.
Wven Kris knew he was inferior. The good news is that both will have the opportunity now to succeed or fail.

Unknown said...

Even though Adam didn't win he will be very successful. I totally thought he was going to win though. To be honest if both of them put out an album I would buy Kris' over Adams. Kris' music is more my style.

andrea said...

I could not agree with you MORE! I only watched it for the first time last night (except for clips here and there) and I was shocked that he didn't win. That kid is so talented and I think he's way cute...he looks like a young Elvis Presley! Man, I still can't believe it.

The Johnson Journey said...

Becks, I really need to check your blog more often! I'm loving all your posts, and you look absolutely beautiful in that belly pic of yours... I'm jealous. Oh how Cash misses Oliver... We are sad that the Facer's are moving further away from us. Congrats on Ollie in the big bed, Cash still refuses. I just think he doesn't want Marley to have his bed. We love you!

Lindsay said...

amen.