Saturday, February 7, 2009

We've got a bowler on our hands

We took Ollie bowling last weekend and just had to capture a little of the excitement that this activity causes in him. I'll be honest, he was freaking out so much at times that I was like, "WOW, who's kid is THAT". What we got on video was very much toned down. The real hard part was figuring out that we all took turns, which was far too long to wait of course. I ended up forfeiting many turns cause it just meant so much more to him than me and it was so fun to watch his little face light up. The best was that there was a boy scout group bowling next to us who got so loud and excited, Oliver was in complete heaven watching the "big boys" and he just felt like one of them I think. He is so funny.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hillarious! We might have to bowl while you are here just so I can see his reactions. =)

The McLane Blog Page: said...

this is reason #513 why you have the cutest kid ever!!!

The Johnson Journey said...

Cash loved watching that video with me.. He randomly was asking for Ollie in the car today. :) Good thing he gets to see him soon!

v3z34vcx juoid aiolk ae,uioxouxuiocv (that's Cash's note to Ollie)

Jen R. said...

I love him. His face is to die for.

Robin said...

Oliver is the best kid ever...except for Diego of course! haha. We saw your brother/ brother in law at Parkers bday bash at CPK. It made me miss you guys. I saw that you're coming to Cali in Feb. so I sent an evite to Diego's bday party a week ago but Im not sure I have your correct address. let me know if you didn't get it!