Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some pictures for Dad


Just had to include a few cute pictures of Ollie's for my sweet hubby to see. Don't worry babe, he is as rascally as ever and still very cute:) And for those of you who are curious, here's a shot of my new darker hair. I really like it and the fact that I don't have to pay to get it done now, very easy. I'm sure I will want to switch back lighter soon enough but the change is fun for now. We are still having a great time in California. My back is feeling a million times better and I'm grateful to be young and heal fast. Oliver is having fun torturing Chelsea's cat, taking long walks not in snow, playing with Jeff whom he idolizes:), taking care of his baby cousin Carson by stroking his head, and bonding with Chelsea over Classic Disney movies. Every time I talk to Ry I miss him so much but am also grateful to be here cause I can tell that he is crazy busy. It's nice not to be a distraction when there's so much to be done. He goes to Hawaii in less than a week and they are feeling good about their work. We are proud of you baby and pray for all to go well, you're the best.




4 comments:

Amanda said...

short hair and dark hair, you are a whole new woman! it looks great! we miss you guys and wish we were in california too instead of lame rexburg!!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Thanks Baby! I miss you like crazy.

Laura Linny said...

Your dark hair looks amazing and healthy! Love you, miss you!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

love your hair!!!