Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ridin' it like old school




The sun came out today and it got to be probably 50 degrees, and let me tell you after how cold it's been that feels like 75. So of course there was a reason to celebrate so I busted out one of the many diaper boxes and got to work with Ollie as my helper. So we had fun with this little contraption, even when the bottom gave out, both from the box and Oliver:) But as you can see from that teethy smile, no worries. Ryan was sad cause he loves this outfit but I just thought it was hilarious, how can you not. Wasn't the most fun you can remember as a kid the stuff you made yourself? Totally.
And of course the experience can't be complete without a video...

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice Becks! I love the games, you are such a fun mom (and a sexy one as affirmed by Ryan's hearts!)! At first, I thought that poor little Ollie had busted out of his pants with poop! then I looked again...hahaha1 Is he feeling better? Sleeping again?

monica said...

Hilarious! I love the hole is his clothes! That is dedication to having fun. He is so cute. I cannot get over how much hair he has. I've got such baldies at my house.

Wright Life said...

Love it! I can't believe that he has a hole in his clothes now. Thank goodness for diapers! You guys are so cute! Ps, I read the list on the side of you blog about what you love about eachother and I started to cry. You guys are perfect for eachother. Too bad it took so long to find that out!

The Belnaps said...

The bum picture is helarious! It's crazy how much they entertain us.

Bean said...

OH how I love your posts. They always make me laugh out loud. And I always laugh at how much you hate the cold weather and live here, you are classic!

The Johnson Journey said...

Becks, I love that you pulled him around until it wore a hole through the box and his pants. You were definitely sick of the cold. You guys are great!

andrea said...

This made me laugh so hard! Hilarious! I can't believe it went through the box AND his clothes!!! This cold is almost over....hang in there!

Unknown said...

All I can say is Ghetto... Thanks for keepin' it real.

The Cooks said...

Seriously bec, that is the funniest thing ever! Oliver is so cute!

Courtney said...

i think it's time you guys get a wagon...