Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recap of our Mexican Cruise

Welcome to Cabo San Lucas!Our shipmates, Mary and Ryan


The boys so excited for the warm, clear water

Check out Ryan's air. He was in heaven having the beach all to himself. We saw dolphins, whales, and manta rays all from this beach.

Love this girl so much

I have to say I've always thought Cabo was really not that nice. I still don't think it is for the most part, but this little beach with the rocks is pretty gorgeous.

Me and my sweetsThe Idahoans soaking up the sun:)


Super Mary! Of course we had to go inside and buy chips and soda. We were waiting for this taco place to open up that the locals said was delish. It was.

Can't you tell? And we all ate with drinks included for under 20 bucks.

Ryan wanted to try on some shoes and in true Mexican style had to put plastic bags on his feet before he could try them on. Gotta love that

Adios Cabo, Ohla Puerto Vallarta! I could seriously live in Puerto Vallarta, I love it there.

My baby and Los Arcos


This was our second dose of Tacos Al Pastor and I have to say it beat Cabo's. Between the 4 of us, we ate 35 tacos. We could have pounded more too. Top it all off with a manzanita sol and you've got an unforgettable meal. Mary had been craving these things forever. Can you see the excitement on her face:) Oh man, I want them now.

We realized the last night on the ship that we didn't have any sunset shots. So we ran out and it was super windy but we got a few.

These two people are the best traveling companions and best friends anyone could ask for. We can't wait for some Hawaii adventures with them

Ollie was beyond thrilled with his mexico souvenir

Amelie looked darling in hers too. And it was perfect for the adventure of the day...flying to our new home in Hawaii!

3 comments:

camille said...

You are a freakin BABE, Becks! That trip looked amazing!!! I miss you!

The Johnson Journey said...

Awww, Becks!! I love your pictures. I'm going to steal some, since we didn't take our camera anywhere. AND I will post, by the weekend. :) Love you guys.. we really miss you! That needs to happen again, sooner rather than later.

kelleyplus said...

Really great pictures! I loved the one with Ryan in the air. It looks like a real great time. But nothing is as cute as Oliver in the spiderman pose!