Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving with the family

The weekend after Thanksgiving was perfect beach weather Regan braiding "mermaid's hair" for Noelle. I'm pretty sure Noelle packed it in her suitcase to take home:)

I just love it

Leah with her little Luke who was busy eating sand


Amelie going for a ride

Just because I like to highlight why the back is my favorite part...my husband's hot:)

Noelle showing me her sandcrab. I always get nervous for the sandcrabs

The kids watching intently. It's one of my favorite things to watch a little learning face

My sweet sisters and I. It was so fun to hang out


Cute Luke and his sand eating

I actually got a picture of Carson looking at the camera. This deserves an award. I was trying everything and I think he thought I was crazy so he gave in

Leah with Ami, her little twinner. My mom has been working on putting all our pictures on a zip drive for Christmas and it was so fun seeing pics of Leah that looked just like Amelie. Like I said, Ryan and Leah's love child. Wouldn't that make for a good novella:)

So many projects going on. Ps, I discovered the best way to dig a hole at the beach so it constantly filters water in. It's completely self sufficient. I was proud.

Ollie and Noelle hanging with Grandpa

Ollie and Noelle trying to torure Grandpa.



Steve and Ryan playing Tiger Woods golf. Fortunately this is one of the few times a year my husband plays video games. So grateful for that.


Friends forever

And of course my little preschooler in his Thanksgiving getup. I forgot to put his painted paper bag on but use your imagination. Either way this is one cute kid.

5 comments:

The Locklins said...

Beautiful family and beach day! I love it. Glad you guys are enjoying so much time in the sand. Blow the ocean kisses for me.

Marcella Deter said...

i LOVE your family. i kinda wanted to be adopted in :)

kelleyplus said...

I guess I missed the sea grass when I went off to work. It is so beautiful.

The Johnson Journey said...

I love your blog. We miss you guys! I'm jealous you got to meet Jude and Owen.... :-). Don't delete me because I've been MIA. I'll be back soon with a few mega posts, I promise. I'm going to have some down time. ;-). Keep posting beautiful pics of your family, it makes me feel closer.

Chelsea Kelley said...

love the picture of the rocks with the sea grass on them. So cool.
Thanks for posting becks! It's fun to see what you all did for Thanksgiving. I get to pretend like I was there!