Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A visit with the Bloods!

Martha and Ted!

Kristen's baby boys- Jude and Owen

Tim and Monica's little guy Jacob with Ami. Blondies to the max.

Ollie discovered a new pal James. They had fun terrorizing the giant blow up Turkey Martha bought for the front room:)

Kristen and Ted with little Jude


Over Thanksgiving break, one of our favorite families rolled into Orange County and we got to hang out with them for the night. Some of Ryan's and especially my best memories from high school took place at the Blood home. Martha always had something baking, and it was always such a warm, fun environment for us to kids to hang out. When I walked in Ted said, "here's my fourth daughter!". That pretty much sums it up since I basically lived at their house in high school. We love them so much and it's so fun to see their family grow, especially with the addition of Kristen and Donovans baby boy twins!!! I almost died when I saw them, so adorable. I wish they lived closer, we love them.

2 comments:

Wright Life said...

We LOVED seeing you guys. We need to get together more! So grateful for you guys

kelleyplus said...

So glad you got pictures. They are a special family!