Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sea World!!!

We went to Sea World yesterday with Cam's class and it was seriously the perfect day. Sad part was Ryan couldn't come because of work but that just means we'll have to go again soon:)

Ami and her little Shamu. Mom is sucha sucker

Oliver waiting pateintly for the dolphins to come over for us to pet. Oh and he got this sword and had not let it out of his sight since. Love the backshirt action.


While we waited the dolphins practiced and played. They are so amazing. This was the highight of the day for sure.

Check them out!






Ollie's first encounter!

He started talking to us and gave us this great smile:)

The kids looking like the last thing they want to do is pose for a picture. Oh well, I got one!




Ami checking out a sea turtle


Strike a pose. Doesn't this totally look like america's next top model for babies. Her stance and the background is so funny. I'd vote for her

Amelie and the starfishSharks!!!

Oliver decided he wasn't that scared after all. The verdict is still out on Ami

The reality of being too short. It sucks. Ollie next year is your year!One minute she was like this...
and the next...(luckily I had wiped off the dorito remains)



The group acting like tigers coming out of the jungle




After Sea World we wanted to get some local eats from a delish Mexican eatery. We headed to old town and had some yummy carnitas and definitely ate way too much. I think I'm letting Andrea's pregnancy rub off on my eating. It needs to get under control:) You got to take advantage of good food when you've got it! It was such a fun filled day and we all slept so well last night. We might need to get season passes...


5 comments:

kelleyplus said...

What fun! How;s your feet though?

Unknown said...

I love the "Ollie is too short" picture. Such a great face! Some of Ollies expressions in these pictures look so much like Carson to me. See you in a week!

annieq84 said...

I fav is the one with Ollie not being tall enough. What a classic face!

andrea said...

LOVE the photos! Those dolphin pictures are out of control & I am sorry my pregnancy is making you eat more but it's sure fun eating everything together :) We'll work out together too later???!!! I love you tons.

aaron and meg facer said...

That looks like a great day. I love the picture of Ollie being too short. His expressions are perfect! And the pictures of Ami eating Doritos and crashing are hilarious. Very cute!