Friday, May 20, 2011

Father and Son

















































Today marks the first year that Ryan is taking Oliver to the Father & Sons campout! They are camping for the night in San Onofre, roasting marshmallows, eating hotdogs, and basically having some sweet male bonding time. I know that for Ryan growing up, the Father and Sons campout was special because they had 5 boys in their family and I'm sure it was a total blast! In my family, my dad got his one and only so I know it must have been a very special time. I am excited for Ryan to have these moments with Ollie and build those memories that will last his life. I mean isn't this the stuff that makes you who you are. What a lucky boy Oliver is to have such an awesome dad to do this trip with. Us girls are a little jealous at home but you know we'll find something great to do while the boys are gone. Maybe I'll paint Ami's nails and watch Clueless:)

1 comment:

Chelsea Kelley said...

I LOVE Ollie's sweet little face. But one question, why does he look so old?? When did that happen? I can hardly believe it.
Miss you guys. Hope they had fun!