Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Out of my way, I'm walking here!

I meant to post this a week ago but it got lost in the massive updating I needed to do, but watch out world, Amelie is almost an official walker. She has to date taken 8 steps on her own and frequently lets go of my hand to take a few steps towards her desired location. She might actually skip walking all together and take off running. With Ollie and his friends to watch, the girl is ready to get going. My sweet little baby girl AmiJane turns 1 on the 28th! Seriously, what's a mom to do! Anyone have any fun birthday party ideas?

*Ignore the horrendous video quality. I had our camera set on the wrong setting, so sad.

5 comments:

Sara said...

SHE IS WALKING!?!??!?

Tell her congrats and kiss her for me, but also whisper in her ear to stop growing up so fast!

The Locklins said...

That is so precious! She's gonna be one at the end of the month...wow how fun! It'd be pretty cute to do a Parisian Amelie style party?!

kelleyplus said...

Amelie, grandma is so proud of you! Good work little beauty. Kisses and hugs are coming soon.
Grandma

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big she is!

aaron and meg facer said...

Sweet! Tica and I loved to watch this clip. Not too long until Nitica is following Amelie's footstep!