Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kelley Family Time in San Clemente

Noelle and Ollie eating their suckers after the petting zoo.
Oliver outfitted in all his Mickey Mouse glory!
These really cute vintage trains had the cutest advertisements, we just had to snap a few shots.
Noelle might have to relocate to California from Utah. This girl needs the beach, just look at that smile!

Maybe one of my favorite pictures of all time.
Can you tell Oliver loves animals. Now he asks for a bunny everyday. Hmmm, a bunny is easier than a dog...
So all the Facer boys have these animal names. Like Ryan is tortoise for example, Aaron is owl, you get the idea. This picture makes me want to nominate Ami's animal name as bunny. She fits right in.
Grandma always tries to help.
What's up San Juan Capistrano?

Carson was the most hilarious thing I'd ever seen at the beach. Like seriously Leah set him down and he ran as fast as he could into the waves, 3 times! And we're talking drowning, choking on water, smiling and laughing all the while. If only we got it on video.
So funny story. I totally signed up for season passes for us and actually almost felt sick as it sunk in that I had just spent over 400 dollars to do it. As the day progressed I realized, there is no way I can do this, what was I thinking! I mean my whole family was there to help and it was still a little crazy. I could not imagine the insanity of Disneyland with a 3 year old and a baby. That would be like paying to be tortured. Ok I'm being dramatic but really, so not worth it. In a few years it will be the perfect time for those passes, but not this year my friends. Luckily after some pleading I got a refund at the end of the day. Phew.
Just can't get any cuter, that's all there is to it. Grandma did a lot of baby duty so I could go on rides with Ollie. It was the best, thanks Mom.


Oliver's face on the Nemo submarine ride. It was my first time on the ride too and I was almost as excited. Almost.
Noelle can't help but be a mommy. Some girls just know their calling in life.
Pete and Noelle on the rocket ride (the reigning favorite of Mr. Ollie)
So we were in line for this ride and notice Ollie is being real quiet and Chelsea says "where's ollie"? So we look over and this is what we see. I had no idea how he'd done this all on his own! So we asked him to show us how he did it so he goes over facing the wall and starts climbing it, then once he's at the bar he hooks his feet in and then just lets go, holding his weight on his hands. Ok seriously, who does that. Future gymnast, I think so.
Suckers from Grandma.
Grandma and Grandpa with the kids.
Swinging at the San Clemente Inn.
A few weeks ago, my parents, Regan and Pete, and Leah and Steve all came down to San Clemente for a visit. It's worked out pretty nicely that they have a few time shares there because we are only about 15 minutes away, so whenever anyone comes, we get to see them! There isn't anything I like to do more than hang out with my family, I wish everyone could have been there, we missed you. We got to go to the beach, swim in the pool, go to Disneyland, and the petting zoo. There just isn't enough time when you're all together but it was so much fun to see everyone and all these growing kids.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Matthew simply refuses to believe that strapping young man is Oliver. No way is he that grown up. Matthew is in denial. But i'm in love love love with these pictures. Oh my word the one with Ami alone with the animals- too cute for words.

kelleyplus said...

Great pictures Becky. How did I miss the Ollie gymnastics? I must have been with Amelie. No one told me but I loved the picture of Oliver upside down. No doubt he learned it from a George cartoon!!!
He will forever keep you entertained.

Unknown said...

What GREAT pictures! I love the one with Ollie in the Nemo ride, Ollie upside down in line, Ami with the bunnies and Carson at the beach. Thanks!

annieq84 said...

Becks you take such amazing pictures! The one with Ollie and Nellies is precious! Maybe one day we can take an Ami/ Gage picture like that one day. Miss you!

aaron and meg facer said...

That looks like some great family time. So, is Ami's animal name officially bunny?

The Cooks said...

Oh becky belly pics are over rated! I have a shower saturday and I will allow a picture to be taken and then I will post it but only for you. We have 4 weeks left and i can't wait. I'm so excited for her to get here and join our family. I will have to post pics of the nursery when it's all done too! Love ya talk to you soon