Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BFF's



And the adventures are back on, meaning of course, "The Adventures of Cash and Ollie". It is so hilarious to watch these boys now, cruising around, just keeping busy with everything and anything. They are so adorable. And Brooklyn, I totally forgot to get a picture of Mary's darling tummy, but maybe now she'll post one on her blog, hint hint:) I'm so excited to see that baby girl! Anyways we had so much fun with the Johnson's this weekend, love them! It was fun trying to convince them to move to Hawaii with us:) Ahhhh I can see it now...

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ollie is way too cute for his own good- And his face looks good after the fall! Love that kids face!

Wright Life said...

Darling. Seriously darling boys! How fun that you guys get together so often! LUCKY! I also see you are at costco, another one of my favorites.

The Belnaps said...

Those boy's are so stinkin cute! It was nice to see you guys, sorry we didn't get to hang out more. You have an adorable family!

Magen said...

i love them...i've never met them but i love them. soooo cute! maybe one day i'll get married and then i'll have a daughter and she can have a crush on cash and ollie!!!

Cronin Family said...

Heart breakers that's for sure!

andrea said...

They both are adorable! I might fly out for Annie's wedding, so maybe I'll get to see him again!!

The Johnson Journey said...

Becks that's a great picture. I'll have to print one up. Cash misses his BFF hanging around and seeing in the morning. I can't believe we're leaving in 2 weeks... I'm so nervous now! I'll try to post a belly picture today (if I get dressed.) :)