Monday, April 14, 2008

Family Weekend

This weekend my family was in town, minus Leah and Steve, and Brain and Amanda and Katherine (we missed you guys)!!! Annie had her graduation so everyone came up to celebrate. It was so much fun to have everyone over. I love a full house to take care of! On the couch from Left to right is my Mom, Noelle in my Dad's arms, Laura, Chelsea, Annie, her fiance Cody, Regan, me and on the bottom Ryan and Pete. We celebrated Noellies birthday at Chuck E Cheese, and might I say that that place is a madhouse. There are so many kids here, baby making central I tell ya! But I secretely loved it cause those games are so addicting. We all found ourselves stealing the babies ride coins to hit up another game. The Nicklecade is so much cheaper and equally as addicting. Stay away from that game where you drop coins down hoping they'll knock some off the edge, very dangerous. Anyways I have a rad family and LOVE THEM!!! Leah and Steve- Regs and I were like, "you'd never think you'd be punished for living in a cool place":) Hopefully we'll be joining you soon, you know we want to! Finals week, wish us luck, well...mostly Ryan, and then HAWAII. Ahhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a bummer, I wish we were there. It's funny, when I was at BYU and living in Utah I was the only one in the fam there. Now that I've left everyone is there! You guys suck! =) I'm glad you had a fun weekend. Come visit us now. Only 36 days of school left. You've got to come and be a guest speaker!!