Monday, April 7, 2008

New Kelley Baby!!!



Long live the babies!!! It was so funny to see all these little cousins together. Noelle definetely was feeling her maternal vibes while Oliver was a little removed. My brother Brian and his wife Amanda just had their first baby, a beautiful baby girl named Katherine. She was so small and sweet, I could have held her all day. It was so fun to see them and hang out with all my fam there. Ps...Annie just got engaged to Cody and they'll be getting married in May!!! Oh the Kelley family just keeps growing and growing.

5 comments:

andrea said...

I love the picture of Noelle kissing the baby...she is a character. How funny! I can't believe all the babies! How fun :)

Wright Life said...

Congrats to B and Amanda! She is darling! AND ANNIE! Wait, is this the cody she was dating before the mish?

Unknown said...

So cute. I love Ollie's face in the pic with B and Kate. He's like, "yep, its a baby, so what?" I wish I could have been there.

Brooke said...

I think she looks like a perfect mixture of B and Amanda - darling!

Brooke said...

ok HOLD THE PHONE! Annie's getting married. do you like how i acted surprised :) You had mentioned she was getting serious. SOSOOOO excited for you Annie - tell her that bets. loves