Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas tree decorating!








We decorated a little early this year.  We just couldn't help it.  When it starts to feel like Christmas, you must embrace the season, even if that happens to be before Thanksgiving.  I've always thought of the two holidays so intermingled anyways so it's never bothered me.  We had fun decorating our tree this year with music playing, hot cocoa and sugar cookies.  My mom brought over some soup and I made some rolls and Andrea and her family came over and we watched Elf.  It was perfect and I love filling my home with family and friends and feeling so much love.  Nora gets to have her first Christmas and we couldn't be more excited to show her what it's all about.  I love having a chubby new baby to share Christmas time with.  Ryan and I keep saying who needs presents with a baby like Nora around!  She is the best present of all! 

No comments: