Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Pictures 2012












Well my beautiful sister in law Jill Facer took these family photos of us while they were visiting.  These are our first official pictures as a family, other than random shots here and there of course.  I was so happy to get some pictures of our little family as it stands before we mix things up (and I get fat pregnancy face).  I have gotten very attached to the four of us hanging out these past 3 years.  "GO TEAM!" is a familiar saying around our house.  It's basically our way of saying, our family is the best and we love each other.  So happy Jill captured these precious moments of such a special stage in our lives.  And now I can send out a legit Christmas card!  Love you Jill, thanks for jumping a fence with me on private property while Ryan freaked out.  If you are in Orange County, here is Jill's website http://www.jillfacerphotography.com/  You should really look her up:)

8 comments:

Bean said...

AAAH I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats!! More info on that palease! All of the pics turned out so so so great, love them! Congrats again, I need to hear more!

Kate said...

beautiful family. beautiful pictures. beautiful people.

The Locklins said...

Your family is so sweet and beautiful. Your photos together are filled with love. Thank you for sharing them. It makes me miss you less (and more). Can't wait until December!

Punki and Mike said...

Becky: Your pictures are so beautiful. We miss you here in Utah. Next time you come call us and we will try to do lunch. Just like old times. Your family looks so special. Let me know when that baby comes.

Fran

Unknown said...

Love them! Everyone in your little fam are so photogenic. Love the one of you and Ollie.

andrea said...

She did a great job & I feel bad that you've never had pics yet. How many times have we talked about doing it!????? Glad she isn't as lame as me!!

xoxo

Burnett Facer said...

Do I have the cutest grandchildren or what!!!

Burnett Facer said...

What a great family! I love the pictures--even the "Calvin Hobbes" photo of Oliver :)

It's so fun to see how much you love each other.

Beautiful.