Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kalamas

Today we met some friends for the second day at Kalama Beach. It's becoming a bit of a tradition to meet and leave when the sun goes down. Two great girls I've met have little boys Ollie's age and they love playing in the ocean non-stop. This is becoming one of our favorite beaches.
It's fun to have my little kiddos playing on the same beaches I played on while growing up and visiting my grandma and grandpa here. Amelie comes all the way out in the water with me, going under waves and all. It's pretty impressive for a little thing like her. She even went boogie boarding today (with mom close by).
Ollie riding a wave in
Check out Ollie slamming the lip!
Surf's up
This beach stays pretty shallow for a while and has pretty small rolling waves. Perfect for boarding and perfect for kids. When you get further out it gets pretty fun for us big kids too.
This sassy girl is out of hand lately. I don't know whether to lose it or just laugh at her. So rascally. Still can't get enough though

4 comments:

Rachelle Underwood said...

I love your blog! You are so good at capturing moments...will you be my historian? :)

kelleyplus said...

I'll take that sassy girl!

Unknown said...

Seriously I'm planning on Sept, Oct or Nov. Now we just have to find cheep flights... Keep looking!!

Aaron and Meg said...

Adorable! And Ollie rocks!