Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Celebrations

Tonight we had a potluck dinner and Easter egg hunt with some friends
While the kids ate their dessert, the adults ate theirs:)
Strawberry cheesecake, carrot cake, and chocolate haupia pie, yum!
Austin and Ellen came from Laie to spend Easter with us, we're so lucky! They are in the midst of finals, and it reminds me how happy I am to not be in school anymore:)
Cute Maisy
The boys checking out their loot
Ami, hunting for easter eggs. She was slow and methodical, not like her mother
The ultimate blurry, action shot.
Dinner time. We were going to have it in the backyard but then true to Hawaii weather, it started pouring so it was moved inside. Throw a sheet on the floor and you've got a place for kids to eat!

On the menu...ham, potatoes, salad, fruit, rolls, and so on. I love potlucks
Ollie with his buddies, Nash and Brent
Before church we were trying to get some Easter pics
Happy about Easter

Looking qutie serious in her beautiful Easter apparel
My handsome little man
Dying Easter eggs a few night ago. 3d glasses...check!
I just noticed neither of my children is wearing a shirt. What can I say, this is how you roll in Hawaii I guess.
Do you SEE the 3rd dimension DAD!
Helping hands
It was a happy Easter. Church was awesome and we heard some really wonderful messages. One of my favorite was that we are here to become better, as Christ did. It is important that we go from good to better. Isn't that what we should lead our lifes thinking about? How can I be a better friend, better spouse, better parent, and better child of God. I am so thankful to know that my Savior lives and loves us.

5 comments:

The Locklins said...

Such sweet pictures. Oh how I miss you! All of you! And yes, better, I love that message and I'm digging deep to find my better every day.

annieq84 said...

Ami is so pretty in her dress! I love those tan little kids so much. Plus kids were meant to spend their lives as naked as possible. Gage embraces that philosophy completely.

kelleyplus said...

Such beauty in the earth and in my beautiful family!

Aaron and Meg said...

Looks like a yummy potluck and a great Easter. We had fun skyping with you. Let's keep it up!

Martha Blood said...

So fun to see your happy family! Thanks for all the great pictures.
Martha Blood