Sunday, October 23, 2011

I AM A CHILD OF GOD





I forgot to post this little beauty when we got back from our trip to Utah. We went for a visit at Temple Square and decided to step in the Tabernacle so Ollie and Amelie could see it. I told Ollie he should sing us a song and then pulled my camera out. He got quite a few comments of how well he did in his song. He is a pretty fearless kid when singing and talking in front of crowds. Definitely not his mama's boy in that aspect; I was always deathly scared of public speaking. We sing this song every night before bed. We sang it every night for bed while Ami was in my tummy. It is a theme around these parts that not only are we children of God, but so is everyone around us.


"I am a child of God, and he has sent me here. Has given me an earthly home, with parents kind and dear. Lead me. Guide me. Walk beside me. Help me find the way. Teach me all that I must do to live with him someday."

1 comment:

Chelsea Kelley said...

he has such a sweet little voice! I miss my little chubbers face ollie.... you should make him put on a skit or show or something and record it! That is something I'd like to see.