Monday, October 24, 2011

G&G Smart visit











What?! Two posts in two days. I must be on a roll or maybe it's the new goal I've made for myself to return to the world of blogging. I have no idea where I've been but I'm back. This last Saturday we drove out to Riverside to hang out with G&G Smart and of course Nana, Papa, Jon, Jill, Dane, Quincy, and Ryan's cousin Stephanie. Ryan's uncle is the mission president out there and they went away for a bit on a trip so G&G came to watch Stephanie while they were gone. I actually brought my camera and remembered to take some pics.


It was a fun visit and it's always special to treasure these moments we have with our "greats". We had a yummy lunch, Nana had crafts for the kids, and we shared our favorite moments from conference.

My Grandpa Coats also came down last week but I didn't take any pictures. We had some fun chatting with him about his 30 years in Hawaii with my grandma and his time serving as the bishop there. He has such a funny sense of humor, I really get a kick out of grandpa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the Tabernacle video. So great. Check you out Ollie! He was cracking me up on his "a sunBEAM..." BTW Carson got his letter. We'll have to send one back.