Sunday, July 3, 2011

Super craigslist find




Don't you love when you find a good craigslist hit! So Ami has recently become obsessed with baby dolls and almost steals one from nursery at church every Sunday. I had been searching for a good craigslist deal for a baby doll and emailed this lady about a month ago and never heard back. Well anyways she had been out of town and emailed me when she got back and said I could come pick up all these baby dolls and accessories for free! They were moving and getting rid of tons of stuff, it was so awesome. Amelie and Oliver were SOO excited about these baby and their clothes, highchair, and carseat. I was laughing so hard watching Ami carry her baby around feeding it a bottle and putting it in it's highchair. She even dropped the baby out of it's carseat and picked it up and said "ohhhh" in the sweetest comforting voice and held her close, patting her. I love how little girls just have that natural nurturing ability. Ollie is quite the nurturer too though, I must say. I love watching these two play together.

No comments: