Monday, March 28, 2011

Laura's home!!!

Back together again!!! Laura came home Saturday morning after 2 hours of waiting for her at the airport. We could hardly wait to see her and give her a huge hug. I got the first hug, I just couldn't help myself when I saw her walk out. It has been the best thing ever having her home and we celebrated the whole family being together by going to Disneyland on Monday.

The excitement on the tram ride. This was Ami's first time when she could actually get excited about Dland. She still didn't know what exactly was going on but she knew it was good

Doesn't Laura look like such a Korean fashion diva? She wins the best dressed return missionary award.
Annie, Gage, Mom, and Laura
Brian being such a cute daddy with baby Adam.
The jungle cruise ride. Usually this ride is the one you do cause there's always no line. This was the craziest day I'd ever seen and the wait for this ride was still like an hour. Insanity
I LOVE this baby. You can just tell he is going to have the funniest little personality. He snuggles with me every time I hold him. I love his cute momma too:)
Ollie and Ryan keeping each other entertained waiting in line.
and they lived happily ever after...
Can you tell these two were meant for each other. I had Amelie within days of Laura leaving. It was really hard for me not to have her there for Amelie's first 18 months. Catch up time:)
Ollie's fave rocket ship ride
The only place you pay to get stuck in traffic and you're happy to do it
Tea cups. I have to sit out on this one or I'll be sick the rest of the day. I remember when I was a little kid and loved this ride. Motion sickness is for oldies.
Disneyland fun for young and old. And as we like to say, the second happiest place on earth...

4 comments:

andrea said...

Ummm..that tea cup photo is ama-zing! Seriously. Panning at it's best! Way to go :)

kelleyplus said...

I'm glad i got to see some of YOUR day at
Disneyland!

Unknown said...

What a rad tea cups picture. Did Andrea take that one?...

aaron and meg facer said...

So glad Laura is home! It must be fun for her to meet Ami and see how much Ollie has changed.