Friday, March 4, 2011

Destro Cat


Ok so I've seriously dropped the ball on blogging, I admit it. Just no motivation folks, sorry. But my dad did send me this pic from our trip to see Leah for Luke's blessing (pics to come). When I saw this cat I literally gasped. I mean I couldn't even believe my eyes. The picture does not do it justice but this was the most enormous cat I had ever seen. This is what happens when a dog and cat mate, or a cat lives by a nuclear power plant and morphs into something crazy. The best part was, it totally acted like a dog. It was not snotty or rude like cats usually are. It would have climbed in your lap or even sat in one of those lame dog purses people carry around. Secretely (or not so much) I hate cats but I would have taken this cat home. Awesome, just plain and simple.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I share in your hate so this cat must have been something special if you actually would have given it a home.

kelleyplus said...

SAY IT ISN'T SO... NO CHILD OF MINE IS ALLOWED TO HATE CATS!!!

The Johnson Journey said...

LOL! That cat is as big as Amelie!!! Oh my goodness, seriously?! I love that you wanted to take it home. Maybe your guys are secretly a cat family because you'll never have a dog... I mean, you have to have some sort of animal.