Monday, February 7, 2011

Skills

This my friend's is a pic taken by my amazingly talented cousin Andrea. Seriously, I love her and I love how she see's the world. And I love that this day I was totally at a birth and Ryan dropped the kids off and she watched them the entire day and totally dressed Ami up in some of Cam's old clothes and then found the time to snap a few unbelievable photos. I am seriously lucky that they decided to move so close. My built in sister/best friend:) You're the best, love you...

9 comments:

Aaron and Meg said...

She is so adorable!

Bean said...

Becks. That is absolutely beautiful, and that is definitely one to be blown up and framed!
Also, love your Dolce Doula sign, so cool you are doing that, good for you!

kelleyplus said...

This is such a beautiful picture. Great job Andrea!!

Katie said...

What a darling picture! And yes I too agree that Andrea is very talented. I'll have to use her services sometime when she is back down in AZ for a visit. You have such cute kids.

Unknown said...

That picture is amazing!!

The Locklins said...

Oh my goodness! Andrea is amazing. But really Ami and those eyes. What a fun treat to come back to this lovely picture and some well taken care of kids. How darling!

Brooke said...

I want to snuggle her right now!

jill said...

ami is the cutest.

andrea said...

Becky I love you back! Aww I just got teary eyed reading this, you are so sweet! I am so happy we are getting to live the cousin dream of living close with our kids growing up together. We love you tons.