Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reunion weekend!



Some of my all time favorite people came for a visit this last weekend. I happen to have met the best friends of my life in college and i seriously love these girls and wish that they all lived closer. Brooke came with her pregnant belly (baby girl Penelope) and Kristen came with her doubely pregnant belly (twins!!!) and Mary came to introduce us all to the newest addition to her family, 10 week old Halle. Actually all of Mary's family came down too but that's for the next post:) We were missing some of the allstars on this trip and they were indeed missed! Next time girls. It just happened that my client due in 3 weeks went into labor as well as my client who was due in 4, on the same night! It was insane and I finally got a real dose of the craziness of being a doula and having your life on call. Everyone was awesome and just had fun together while I was at the hospital. Here are some highlights of the trip...


-scotcharoo eating, of course. breakfast. lunch. dinner


-best of snl watching


-babymama viewing


-kristen laughing:)


-cheesecake eating


-beach going


-commonly used phrase "preggo time", when refering to kristen and brooke collectively


-lots of labor discussing


-"you can get with this or you can get with that" compliments of our sweet ride, the soul


Girls I love you! Thanks so much for coming to visit. I might need a quarterly girls reunion trip. Hmmm, maybe after all these babies are born. Wish I could be there:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, the two pictures crack me up because you are all wearing at least like the same outfits in the top one as the bottom one with slight alterations...It's like those pictures in magazines where they ask you to find the differences.=)

kelleyplus said...

YAY Kristins tummy!!!

Brooke said...

tears - why do these things have to come to an end?

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Seriously, we are all in the same order and basically wearing the same thing. We're really letting ourselves go in our old age:)

Wright Life said...

That really makes me laugh. HA! I obviously need to switch out my accessories a little more, and I love the purple George. I loved our weekend together and miss you guys already!

Wright Life said...

One more thing...I'm pretty sure those are the only two took too! We needed to break the camera out a little more!