Thursday, February 3, 2011

Johnson time- Balboa style







Then we decided a trip to the original Ruby's for lunch was in order. Eating in the sun on the end of a pier with the wind blowing and vast ocean to watch is heavenly. I swear it put me in some kind of trance. The kids watched people fish and they were fascinated.



We rented this little Duffy boat off groupons and it was actually pretty fun. We cruised around coveting other people's yachts and all the vacant houses that no one seemed to occupy.








Ryan and Mary decided to surprise us and come to stay in Dana Point for 10 days, ahhh we love them. So they've been here this past week hanging out and taking in the sights and sounds of sunny California. They are staying in a beach house just about 10 minutes away. I could definietely get used to that. The kids have been having a blast together.

Family pic with the newest addition of Halle. We love the Jonhson's!

2 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! I need to steal some.

Amanda said...

Adam has the same sweater as Oliver haha. See my latest post. So cute.