Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Afternoon...























We headed down to Laguna to hit the playground at the beach and then discovered a kid's wonderland at the toystore, where Ollie bought a little kite to fly. It was one of those afternoon's that could have kept going and going without ever looking at the time. Oh and I found the perfect little rundown house in Laguna for sale...I'm gonna go stalk it today. Mom what do you say we go in on a house there together? You and Dad can put down 95% and we'll take care of the other 5:)

10 comments:

Magen said...

Becs freaking amazing pics! did you get a new lens? whats your trick? they are so light and airy like I like them!

Roney Family said...

Oh my goodness, I love these pictures. You really captured the fun and sweet moments! Love the LB!

emiliaemma said...

I just love your blog(: The pictures are so lovely!

-Greetings from Finland

Lant Family said...

Great pictures! I think it looks like the prefect day to me

Brian said...

what could be better!

Brian said...

oh, that was amanda. :)

kelleyplus said...

e-mail me the address of it.

andrea said...

I love the faces Ami is making! LOVE! We've seen that store several times driving by, it's down that little road right on the beach right? By main beach. It looks so cute, there are so many places in LB I want to check out someday! Very cute photos Becky!

Aaron and Meg said...

That looks like a heavenly Saturday. And I just can't get enough of Ami--she is so stinking cute! Oh, and I love the picture with Ami and Ollie's feet--very fun and artistic. You're really getting good at capturing moments.

Aaron and Meg said...

Oh, and Ollie's cape cracks me up. So cute!