Sunday, January 2, 2011

Laguna Lovers

Yesterday we were at Andrea and Devin's and everyone was so out of it we decided we needed a long walk on the beach to re-energize our souls. It totally worked! I don't think enough can be said about how much I love the beaches in Laguna. If it wasn't so artsy fartsy and expensive, it might just be my perfect place to live. But then I'd have to worry about my kids growing up like the one's on Laguna Beach and who wants to worry about that. I vote that the cool, middle class, normal folks move in and take over and claim it as our own. I might still hold out that some tiny little shack of a house will go on the market someday in a neighborhood where everyone is down to earth and doesn't mind screaming kids and maybe even has a few of their own. Oh how I love that place. If you've never been to Laguna Beach, go. It does not disappoint. I'm so thankful for my mom who brought us to Laguna growing up and taught us what a special place it is.

Photo courtesy of Andrea, thanks, love you!

3 comments:

kelleyplus said...

That picture is so beautiful that you ought to consider sending it out as a late Christmas picture or at the very least, enlarge it and send it to me!!
P.S. You are welcome!

Unknown said...

Amen!

Robin said...

Umm I read this and thought i had written it. I have said those exact words it is so artsy fartsy and expensive. and it is. but it is so dang BEAUTIFUL! and the beaches are the best. so hear hear!
ps LOVE LOVE the pic. You guys should be on a magazine with that one:)