Monday, January 11, 2010

Miniature Golf

We decided to do a family date night on Friday to miniature golf since Oliver is basically obsessed with all things Dad and he can't do the real thing so this is next best. He didn't want ANY help, a reoccuring theme of the 2's I've noticed, and killed a few small animals along the way. Ok he didn't really but that kid has a crazy fast swing. He was in toddler heaven. He was the only one out of us all that actually got a hole in one. Ami sat like an angel in her car seat and watched the festivities. Ryan and I are still amazed that we have two kids and we are having actual "family outings". I totally remember going on dates to this place when I was in high school. If you ever were to tell me then that I'd be married to Ryan Facer, mother of his children, I'd probably tell you, it makes perfect sense...really.

No comments: