Saturday, November 21, 2009

Amelie's Baby Shower

Bonding with her second cousin Emma, who helped plan the shower with her mom Lucy, Ryan's Aunt. Thank you Lucy!
She loved Ivy. She was so happy and content. I think they both were:) Ivy was like, "I can't concentrate on talking to you when I'm holding her!"

One of her many cute gifts. Girls are seriously too much fun to shop for.

Some of my best high school friends: Ivy, Kate, and Tracy. Love you girls, thanks for coming!!!

Me and my mom. My mom has basically been amazing helping with my new family of four. Love you mom, thank you!
The cutest cake my mom got from "Takes the Cake".

Uncle Dennis cooked all our food vegan style. It was soo yummy and pretty too.

Nana Facer is excited to be at her little granddaughters baby shower.

5 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

Holy posts! Good work. Looks like the shower was fun... Girl clothes are the best. And I LOVE Ollie's baby. He's so sweet... Ryan and I were talking about how much we love that kid last night. And your little girl is getting so big! I want to sqeeze her. :) Kisses!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a great shower. Wish I could have been there. See you in a few days.

Magen said...

i really kind of want a piece of that cake right now....

kelleyplus said...

It was such a happy affair wasn't it. Everyone was just happy to be there and celebrate with us. I loved it.
Mom

Aaron and Meg said...

How fun! The food and cake look great. I hope Uncle Dennis cooks for us when we come for a visit...