Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Zion's

Mom and Dad at Thanksgiving Dinner
Oliver and Chelsea getting ready for dinner with a good old fashioned high-five.
Annie and Cody. Annie is expecting her little boy in February!
Carson is busy busy busy.
Seriously, you just can't look at this face and not kiss it.
Noelle and Oliver working hard to get dirty. It doesn't take much.
Katherine is waiting for her new brother who is coming in March!
Uncle Steve taking Ollie and Noelle 4-wheeling for their very first time. It was a hit.
The trip would have not been complete without a little horseback riding. Chelsea, me, Dad, and Regan.

Regan and Noelle missing Pete who had to work. We missed you Pete!

We also missed our little Laura who is set to head off to Korea on Monday. We get to talk to her real quick, I am so excited! Thanks Mom and Dad for another fun Thanksgiving! Our family grows and grows more with each trip. I am very thankful for family this Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

can you please get that picture of amelie printed out and mail a copy to me? i miss kissing her little face!

Unknown said...

Cute picture of Regan. You should email it to her.

Aaron and Meg said...

Wow, your family is growing! How fun you all got to be together. And that picture of Amelie is the most adorable EVER! I can't wait to meet her.

Brent and Nicole said...

What a cute family you have! That picture of Amelie is adorable. She is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

kelleyplus said...

No fair, everyone has time to blog but me. I know what I'm doing tomorrow!!! Love the pictures Becks-
Mom