Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pumpkin Heads


Amelie got to meet her cousin Dane this past weekend. Just get a load of the size difference between Dane and Ami. Don't you love the pumpkin hats? I mostly love the look on Dane's face.


It's still totally crazy to me that I'm a mother of two. I had my first "wow I have two kids" moment today when Ollie was hitting golf balls down the driveway into the street and running after them and I was nursing baby and couldn't run after him. Amelie is a pretty perfect little girl I have to say. She is an amazing sleeper at night which I have to admit Ryan and I prayed for almost every night. Now we are just praying that it will last:) Ollie has now gotten pretty used to having his baby sister around. He wants to hold her all the time. He says "snuggle" and points to his arms, it's very sweet. We are loving life with our two blessings.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

oh she is so sweet, i cant wait to meet her! and that black and white picture of ollie at the bottom looks totally like katherine. i seriously had to do a double take. :)
you will have to give me lots of "mom of two" advice. i keep meaning to call you.. i will do that one of these days.

RachelBarker said...

She's so cute!! You guys have some good genes :)