Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A sad loss

So we just got back from my cousin Erin's funeral in Logan. It was a really sad day and also a very peaceful day too. I was just thinking what a comfort it is to have the knowledge of eternal families. I mean how sad would it be to just feel this loss and end to a life and that's it. Erin had such horrible health problems her whole life and died of a brain tumor really young, in her thirties. It is so wonderful to think that we all came here knowing that there was a mission and a purpose in our coming. I know Erin had a hard mission and I am grateful for her example. She was the first child of my dad's sister Kathy. It was hard to see her family mourn and imagine losing one of my siblings. What a blessing it is to be healthy. Definetely count your many blessings, time is so fragile.

No comments: