Saturday, January 26, 2008

First steps

For a couple weeks now, Oliver has been itching to walk but just hasn't got the guts up yet. So if we pass him back and forth he feels a little safer plus he gets clapped for which he loves. He always looks back at the person who sent him off to make sure they are clapping for him before he turns around to give them the pleasure again. He's a smart one:) At most he's taken like 4 steps all by himself. Soon enough I'm going to be wishing that he wasn't walking. I can't believe he's a legitamate person now. Time flies but it's all so good.

4 comments:

Bean said...

oh my sam I can't believe you have a son that can walk now! I gotta see you guys again soon. Time for you to get outta Provo and come play!

monica said...

He is so cute. Good job on walking. I can't believe he's already old enough to be walking. Time flies.

Oh, and I actually loved it when Matthew started walking. Oddly enough, it made my life easier. So hopefully you love it, too.

Lindsay said...

WHAT??????????????!

Anonymous said...

Man Tortus its just like when we were down here at our house when you were talking to your baby that i was just playing with oli and he just all of a sudden stood there all by himself. That was just amazing. And now hes doing a "controled fall" or a "walking fall into arms" its just so crazy seeing how fast bebes can learn things.