Friday, December 7, 2007

The saddest snowman there ever was

All that is left of our once thriving snowman. So it was raining all night and all day today which is basically amazing cause seriously why isn't the rain snow. On our front yard all the snow is gone and there is just this sad pile of snow that is melting by the minute. The funny thing is, we put on a carrot as his nose and as he started melting people kept trying to save his face by replacing the carrot as it fell out. So sorry snowman, it's 43 degrees, just not snowman weather. Maybe next week:)

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

In the rain he melted, melted melted! In the rain he melted small, small, smaaaaaaaaallllllll!

monica said...

Becky, can you email me your address? My email is timothyandmonica@aol.com Thank you much!

victoria said...

Ryan Facer! How are you buddy! You said hi to me on facebook, but then it wasn't your account, so I didn't know how to respond to it... Now that I've been on your cool blog page I think I'm going to start mine up again. Your baby is SUPER precious and you and Becky look so happy! I am so happy for you three! Hope you guys have the happiest of holidays and that we'll get to catch up sometime! Best wishes,
Vicky Parsons

Stuart said...

Hey let us know when your coming and we'll leave you our keys(tva apartment and truck) ps malia surfboard will be perfect for ryan...
just get up to laie and you can use our car and eat all our food!!!! let us know
stu and malia

Bean said...

I bet the snowman was a beaut when it was in its prime. Can we please get together again soon and talk about nursing and all the funnies of being moms? I had so much fun with you and Reg, let's please not go another 5 years without playing!

Unknown said...

I love Ollie in his snow suit!

Jamie Lynn said...

Hopefully you guys come back to Utah in time for us to see you! I love the blog updates. Have a Merry Christmas.

andrea said...

That poor snowman! We need to build one soon, we just got snow yesterday and today.....and a lot of it! Devin and Andin are actually outside playing on the tube sled. Funny that Andin is growing up with snow..... I never saw the stuff when I was little :) Hope you three are having a wonderful december!! LUV YA!