Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!

So I apologize for the internet Christmas card but basically I had the intention of doing a card for the past month but some things just don't happen, oh well:) But we had a wonderful year, full of love as always! Ryan and I every day are amazed at how lucky we are, could we be any more perfect for each other? Life just isn't that complicated when you know you love each other, anything that comes along, you know you can handle it no problem.

And our little addition keeps us laughing and loving more than we ever thought we could. Oliver just hit 9 months which is so bizarre because it's all just going too fast, where did my little baby go?! He is getting so big and doing so many new things each day. But don't worry he still needs mommy lots, and is very vocal about it:) Ryan is about 2 years away from his degree in Construction Management, yay! He is such a hard worker and also so dedicted to his family. It's hard to juggle so much but he does it beautifully. Seriously this time in life is so priceless. We feel very blessed.

Here is a little Christmas message from Oliver. Aren't chubby babies is Santa suits the best! He totally reminds me of my brother Brian when he was a baby and we put him in a santa suit. We are so thankful for our family and friends and wish everyone a beautiful holiday season.

3 comments:

monica said...

Ollie looks so cute in his Santa outfit. I just cannot get enough of those cheeks. And does he seriously grow more hair every time you put a post up? Those spikes are great. James loves our tree, too. We can't keep him away from the ornaments.

Lindsay said...

What a CUTE big boy! I just want to grab him up and squeeze him! Love him hanging out by the tree. What a doll. I wish I could see him in person!!

monica said...

Hey Totuga!

Yeah, that was hensel phelps I was visiting in Irvine. They do have a whole SoCal district which is totally cookin'. My e-mial is either timothyblood@aol.com, or teblood@asu.edu. Either will work. So, how AWESOME would it be if you signed on with HP too! That would be great - I'm sure I'd be able to get you hooked up with an internship in SoCal when you want one, so just let me know.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

-Tim