Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patching/ Weekend in Boise

It was SOO windy and cold when we went to pick pumpkins but we were still very excited. Actually, I don't think I've ever actually picked a pumpkin. Ollie's face was so classic in the wind. He still doesn't believe he can breathe in wind like that.
Ryan and Ryan with the boys, Ollie and Cash. Mary and I were busy finding the perfect pumpkins, and these wimpy boys just wanted to leave! WHAT?
Oliver was intensely looking for the right pumpkin, or maybe he was asking "what are those"? And thus the life of a baby...
The boys going on a walk in B-town! We had so much fun with Ryan and Mary, they are truly some of our favorite people. I love that I went to college with them and we are still so close. And it's too fun that Oliver and Cash are 3 weeks apart.
The ever buzzing monitors

3 comments:

monica said...

Pumpkin patches are the best. We go to one every year. Oliver has the cutest clothes! I love his bear beanie. Super cute.

Brooke said...

i'm not gonna lie, i kind of shed a tear when i was reading about your weekend. i wish i was there with you! love you!!!

Lindsay said...

Boys can be such wimps. I swear, if Tay starts to sniffle he thinks he needs to go to the doctor. I wait until I'm almost dying to make an appointment. Ollie is so super cute, I love the bear beanie too.