Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mom, we crack ourselves up!


There are some things in life that are just too funny for a baby. Who knows what that is? He does. (And we pretend to just so he won't feel left out, sometimes it's hard to be a baby). We love to match. You know you are limited to what you can match when you have a boy, I take what I can get:)
Ollie was a bear today, bear ears, bear on the shirt, and bear slippers. It was oohhhh so fun! Actually I was surprised that he wasn't trying to take his beanie off all day, but I think he knew he looked cute and wanted to keep that going all day.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

He DOES look super cute, and I LOVE the big smile in the first picture! It just makes me wanna grab him and squeeze his cheeks!

Wright Life said...

I love the picture of you two! What a cute mother and son you are. I think his outfit is darling! Good shopping bets, good shopping.

::jill:: said...

CAN HE GET ANY CUTER!!?!!!

i think at least once a day, i tell jon how much i miss oliver....and the next time we see him he will be so big...probably walking...ahh. be here now.

Bean said...

Oh my sam honey, I don't know what your secret is to makin adorable offspring, but you did somethin right! Ok, I guess it comes from Becky...