Saturday, May 11, 2013

Afternoon at the beach





I finally got a working camera again so here's to being back in the blogging saddle!  Now that Nora is here I need to do better documenting our little lives so she can look back like the other kids and see how awesome our team is:)  So this was May 1st, 5 days before Nora's arrival so we are back tracking a bit.  The kids and I decided we needed a quick afternoon trip to the beach.  By this time I was soaking in the beach and sun as much as physically possible before little miss got here.  Here we are at Aliso Creek beach.  I love this beach.  I grew up coming to this beach and have some of the best childhood memories here.  I love that my kids get to grow up on this beach too.  This was a fun afternoon soaking in life as a family of four for a little longer.  Boy do I love these people.  

1 comment:

The Locklins said...

Yay! I'm so excited to see these photos. I'm getting back into blogging too. I've been neglecting mine so much. I so enjoy reading your posts and seeing your beautiful family!