Monday, August 29, 2011

The Sawdust Festival

Only can you find a bus stop quite so stylish in Laguna:) I love gallavanting around town with my Laura Linny. She is so much fun, I can't get enough of her. I can't wait for her to finish school and find a sweet job in sunny CA:)

The gorgeous watermill. I'm telling you the ambiance of this place, with the running water, smell of kettlecorn, live band, and glow of lights under a green canopy, it's enough to make me set up my own little corner of bunkbeds to sleep there.
All the little shops set up by each artist, whether it be jewelry, paintings, or pottery. Walking into the sawdust festival is like walking back in time. I love the way it feels and smells, it's really enchanting.

Ryan decided to walk down to the beach while we browsed. We were waiting for the Pageant of the Masters to start and man oh man, was it cool. I was not at all dissapointed this year. The theme was "Only Make Believe" and it was very inspired. I can't wait to take Ollie one day. He would really get a kick out of all of this artsy stuff and the live symphony.

No comments: