Saturday, April 30, 2011

The coolest park in the world!

This is what we commonly refer to as the coolest park in the world. Bluebird park is in the heart of Laguna Beach and it is really one of our favorite spots to play. While Laura and Chelsea were here, they went with us for a visit. Aunties are the best!



Ami exploring the tunnels...

My sweet Ollie boy. I'm pretty sure Oliver gets cuter and sweeter as each day passes. His kindness constantly amazes me. That boy is all heart.

I totally covet this turtle. I love sea turtles and mosaics and look at all those bright colors! Just makes me happy when I see it.



Ollie with his cute friend Danica

Trying to get Amelie to hold still for a picture is near impossible. Can't you tell?

Love this little exploring body. Ami is so adventurous and independent.


Happy girl


And a few shots of Laguna cause I can't resist...

3 comments:

annieq84 said...

I love that turtle too! I wonder how hard it would be to make your own? That little Ami is getting such a personality! A total adventurer!

kelleyplus said...

They were both so sweet and fun while I had them. Youare doing a great job as a mother! They adore you both.

Brooke said...

I'm sorry, did I miss something? When did chelsea grow up? Gorgeous