Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Tradition














We thought it was only appropriate to start a new tradition of a sunday night stroll on the beach. The ocean is heavenly. It is therapy for the soul and reminds me of why I'm here. It really does have a way of humbling you and testifiying that there are far bigger things at work in this life. It's a great rejuvenation for a new week to begin and new goals to be made. Here are a few pics from our stroll on Sunday. As you can see, Amelie has discovered the art of eating sand, and Oliver has mastered the art of being a real character.

9 comments:

kelleyplus said...

A new tradition is the sand eating- she got that from her brother! Love having you close even if it isn't next door!

Magen said...

ok first just ONE month becs and I'll get to see you cute little home in person...I am soooooo excited! And you look absolutely beautiful in that pic! I can't wait to play on the beach with you and the kids!

Aaron and Meg said...

I love Ami's two fingered suck--with and without sand. So cute!

Katie said...

Amelie is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. She takes really good pictures too. What a cute family you have.

Darcey said...

omigosh, can i just say i <3 you guys? what a gorgeous family :)

Jessica Wells said...

such cute pictures and what a great tradition...we'd love to join you in it a few times! We love our Sunday walks to the beach!

Unknown said...

Those sand eating pictures are priceless!!

aaron and meg facer said...

Love the new tradition! Way to take advantage of that great area. Ami is super cute -- I love her sandy smile, and Ollie is one stylish kids. And a big thanks for posting pictures of you two, the parents! That way we get to see the whole family and not just the kids. Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks! Love, AB

The Johnson Journey said...

Oh my, you've been busy! I love your posts, and Cash is very excited to see everyone. I love your house!!! Seriously, awesome. Maybe I should stay longer... :) I can't wait to see the boys together. I want your new tradition.