Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Disneyland with my girls












Last week we got to go to Disneyland with some friends.  It's so fun hanging out with my girls.  It was a crazy crowded day (Utah/AZ spring breakers!) and we had a run in with a crazy woman on the carousel but still such a fun day.  Nora was good at hanging out in her stroller while Ami walked/rode.  Nora had her first taste of a sucker (through plastic covering) and was very angry when I took it away from her.  Amelie is full of so much personality these days and is becoming quite the big girl.  She however had zero interest in going on Splash Mountain with her bestie Juliette.  She was more interested in making out with the horse statues.  This girl:)  I have to say 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 was a little rough with this one, but she is breaking out of that funk and is so fun to have around.  We made sure to bring Ollie a delish treat home because he was at school.  I still have yet to decide if I really want to get passes.  It's just so exhausting!  We will see...

No comments: