Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Amelie turns 4!!!

 The party started with some mask painting

 My friend's Maggie and Chloe both had baby girls born on May 16, just 10 days after Nora
 Amelie always has a piñata at her bday party's
 Ami and Cam showing off their awesome masks they painted
 The mad rush for candy once the piñata broke
 Is this not the sweetest 4 year old face you've ever seen?!  She made this cake with me the morning of her party.  She wanted yellow cake with chocolate frosting in the middle and strawberries, and white frosting on the outside with sprinkles.  We made it from scratch and I do have to say it was really good.
 Opening a "birthday cake" present from her friend Averie.
All our friends and neighbors came to celebrate!  It was super fun and I'm so happy to have my little Ami girl in our family.  She adds so much spunk and humor and love.  She is really into reading, singing, cooking, and painting these days.  Oh and playdoh.  She is a good friend and loves to have playdates with all her favorite girls (we are still learning to like boys).  She loves to have mama's attention and any chance I get in the morning, we have ourselves a nice snuggle before the craziness of the day begins.  This girl is strong and special.  I can't wait to see how she grows. 

1 comment:

Aaron and Meg said...

Happy birthday, sweet Ami!