Friday, July 19, 2013

SeaWorld!













A few weeks ago we went to SeaWorld for DreamWorks employee appreciation day.  It was a really fun day the started with being front and center in the soak zone!  I'm not sure if we were prepared for how soaking wet we got.  I caught myself running up the stairs away from the tidal wave trying to keep Nora dry which worked the first time.  The second time I turned around looking for the wave only to get hit head on with it.  Nora slept through the whole thing:)  We went with Andrea and her family and Laura was in town with her friend Eric.  It was a super fun day had by all.  I still feel really bad whenever I see animals in captivity.  Andrea and I kept drilling the employee's about the living conditions of the animals.  I'm sure they really appreciated it, haha. 

No comments: