Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My babies at 6 weeks

                                                      
 
1st picture is Amelie 2nd is Ollie 3rd is Nora
I love watching my little Nora change each day.  She is so funny to watch and has the best facial expressions.  She has gotten so smiley and chatty lately.  She loves to be held.  What baby doesn't?!  She is sleeping pretty well at night, ranging from 3-5 hours at a time.  I drank a big diet coke the other day and she did not appreciate that.  It kept her and I up all night!  She still does not like the car but I feel like she's warming up.  She still doesn't like diaper changes or baths.  She is a very easily startled girl.  Every little sound she jumps at.  She loves to watch and Oliver and Amelie and laughed for the first time this week while Ollie was playing "peek a Nora".  She is trying really hard to find her fingers.  I could (and do) kiss her all day long.  I love seeing my babies at this age next to each other.  They are all individuals but made from the same love.  I definitely think my little Nora is a mini-me.  I've got to pull up some pics of Ryan and I as babies so we can see.  I was looking at my baby photos at my parents house a few weeks back and I saw Nora in those photos.  It's so amazing to create these little people.  What a privilege. 

No comments: